newcomen
newcomen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach Action Group

Go down

Beach Action Group Empty Beach Action Group

Post by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 pm

A beach litter pick is to take place on Sunday 7th September from 10am-12. Litter Pickers are meeting at the sculpture near Zetland roundabout

FRED (Friends of REDCAR ) also have an event on 26th Sep-5th Oct and 26th December
any one interested can e-mail    www.friendsofredcar@gmail.com

COPY OF E-MAIL

Dear All
Just before I disappear for the weekend I wanted to share with you all a snapshot of the rewards our joint contributions have made to our beach. (FRED volunteers, RCBC and Environment agency)

These two contrasting images (below) have had an online viewing figures upwards of 20,000+

We're looking forward to February when the EA and RCBC rejoin FRED on the beach for another clean up to ensure next Summer, Redcar has one of the cleanest, safest and best kept beaches in the country.

FRED has been given permission by RCBC to bring mural art to the hoardings around the Coatham Bowl enclosure and to the back of the Regent Cinema. Any schools, groups and artists wishing to contribute in anyway should contact me on the details below. Donations of materials or funds are also greatly appreciated.

Thank you all and have a great weekend everyone Smile

NB: Our open meeting is on Tuesday 16th September at 6:30pm all are welcome.

203, Innovation Centre, Vienna Court Kirkleatham Business Park Redcar TS10 5SH
07966 985 444

"Our beach, our town, our home - Redcar"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://newcomen.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Beach Action Group Empty Re: Beach Action Group

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Beach Action Group Cid_ii10
Beach Action Group Cid_ii11